US SiteWork was the grading contractor to Cenex Harvest States on the Erskine fertilizer building earthwork. Total project size was 8 acres.
US SiteWork performed the following scopes of work:
- Site Erosion Control to include silt fence, seeding, and culvert protection.
- Mined and replaced approximately 10,000 CY of soil to construct the site subgrade.
- Installed over 400 LF of storm sewer.
- Furnished and installed approximately 5,000 CY of Minnesota DOT Class 5 Aggregate Surface Course
- Relocated approximately 20,000 CY of fill material on-site.
- Performed soil corrections under fertilizer building as required.
- Excavated and backfilled 2,000 LF of footings for fertilizer building.
Year Completed: 2013